Voila! Here is another RAF pint mug. Around 1940 the production of mugs marked with the blue RAF logo to the front (see earlier post) ceased and was replaced with plain white pint mugs with manufacturers name stamped to the underside. This mug was produced by New Hall in 1942 for the RAF. New Hall was a company with it’s origins dating back to 1780 when it set up shop in Shelton Hall in Staffordshire. During WW2 it temporarily closed it decorating wing to exclusively produce crockery and pottery for the armed forces and government departments.